Key Investment Considerations
- A unique mixed-use premium quality development featuring branded residences, hospitality, retail and entertainment and offices showcasing the latest technology and services.
- A fully-integrated destination where wellbeing would be balanced through a sequence of work, play, stay and live experiences in a physical environment that is environmentally sustainable.
The project will be the only one of its kind where globally renowned brands would be offered within a single location. These include brands like Baccarat, MGM, Bellagio and many others that will come together to operate the residential, hospitality, leisure and entertainment components.
- Dubai Pearl is located at the centre of new Dubai, within TECOM Freezone, overlooking the Palm Jumeirah.
- In close proximity to Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residences, Dubai Knowledge Village and only minutes away from DIFC and Dubai International Airport.
- Well connected to all major public transit networks. It also has direct access to and from the main highway, Sheikh Zayed Road.
Well Established Promoters
- The Al Fahim Group is well known and a highly respected Abu Dhabi based business group with a diverse portfolio of business interests spread across the Middle East.
- The Group’s portfolio includes oil field support, automotive and industrial development, hospitality, travel and tourism, and real estate.
- Dubai Pearl is run by an expert team of professionals, experienced management and advisors who have relevant experience in developing similar projects.
- The company has developed independent departments; Planning and Commercial, Sales and Marketing, Customer Service, Business Development, Design Development, Hospitality, Legal, IT, Corporate Governance, Finance and Accounts to be responsible for various aspects of the project.
Internationally Reputed Consultants
- The company has appointed various internationally reputed and renowned consultants, architects and contracting companies to design various aspects of the Project Some of the well known consultants include Schweger Associated Architects, Meinhardt Consulting Engineers, DG Jones and Partners, EC Harris International, ARUP Gulf Limited, Portland Design Associates, Al Habtoor Leighton Group, etc.
- Cost elements of the project have been fully identified and established by the cost and quantity surveyors, DG Jones.
- Further, the company is in the process of finalizing construction agreements to ensure all benefits of cost reductions and reengineering.
Certifications and Approvals
- Dubai Pearl has achieved pre-certification from the US Green Building Council (USGBC) at the Gold level for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). This will ensure that the project meets the green building and performance measure at its highest level.
- Through Gold LEED certification, the company plans to achieve lower operating cost, conserve energy and water, create a healthier and safer environment for occupants, reduce waste sent to landfills, etc. This would demonstrate the company’s commitment to environmental stewardship and social responsibility.
- The company is also pursuing possible technology solutions to achieve green building standards and has initiated efforts to develop the project whereby CER credits are obtained under Clean Development Mechanism under the United Nations Kyoto Treaty.
- The company has obtained all necessary approvals and NOCs from appropriate regulatory authorities for the development of the project.
Dubai Pearl Creative Foundation
- The Company is establishing The Dubai Pearl Creative Foundation.
- The objective of the Foundation would be to identify and provide a platform for emerging talent within the UAE in film, music, fashion, arts and comedy.
- The Foundation will also support and provide event management services that create and sponsor local and international events to encourage arts, social interaction, education and culture aspects of living.
- Dubai is based on strong economic foundations:
- Strong internal dynamics
- World-class public infrastructure
- Favourable demographics
- Strong economic growth
- High living standards
- Dubai is considered a world-class tourism destination with established infrastructure and service sector.
- One of the fastest developing cities in the Middle East
- Due to its strategic location Dubai is a regional centre of trade, finance and commerce.
- There are no direct taxes on corporate profits or personal income (except for oil companies). Customs duties are low at 5% with many exemptions, 100% repatriation of capital and profits is permitted, there are no trade quotas or barriers and a stable exchange rate exists as the US Dollar and the UAE Dirham are pegged at a rate of 3,67 Dirhams to the US Dollar.
- Dubai’s economy has been kept open and free to attract investors and business.